Monday, June 9, 2008

**update**

hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I just made a hair order from cutompony.com. Everyone will have one skein of hair (enough for 1 ½ ponies) for our re-hairing tutorial. I ordered extras as well, just in case we do get a few more people of if people bring someone along with them. Everyone coming does need to bring their own bait pony.

As well, just a reminder that we will be doing a ‘secret santa’ style swap, and so everyone needs to bring one excellent condition pony ($10-$15 value) as a gift for someone else. Please bring it wrapped with your name written on the outside somewhere.

We as of right now have four confirmed people and 2 maybes. It would be nice if we could get a couple more people, however, if it just ends up being a bit more of an ‘intimate’ pony meet, that will be okay too. It just means less chaos, and we will be more able to really get to know everyone. Please let me know if you plan on coming with anyone besides yourself. hmmm…what else?

Pony Trivia! Between now and then, I will be getting together a list of about 25 pony questions, varying in difficulty. There will be first and second place prizes!!

As far as food goes, I will have food here for everyone, but I am asking that for every person that comes, that each bring some sort of snack item, whether it be chips, pop, candy, or if you choose to cook or bake something, by all means, go for it. if I can figure out how to use the barbeque between now and then and it is a nice day, maybe we can go in the backyard and make burgers. Please let me know if you a have any allergies or food restrictions!!

I think that is it for now. I’ll keep everyone posted about any changes to the events. Let me know if you have any questions about anything. Thanks!


heart. Jenn

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.